URBAN AFFAIRS REVIEW
Vols. 1-55. Thousand Oaks, 1965/66-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,600
- Vols. 1-29. 1965/66-1993/94. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 30-43. 1994/95-2007/08. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 44-55. 2008/09-2019. Per volume $ 265
- Formerly published as URBAN AFFAIRS QUARTERLY
- The broad scope of the URBAN AFFAIRS REVIEW encompasses all aspects of urban life. Each issue's 8-12 articles display scholarship on urban issues and themes, including urban policy, economic development, community development, government, and society and culture. In addition, issues often contain book review essays. Recent articles discuss black political candidates, Hispanic employment in urban police forces, urban theory, and the life-style of San Francisco's multimedia culture (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.