PETROLEUM SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-38. Philadelphia, 1983-2020.
Set price $ 20,000
- Vols. 1-6. 1983-1988. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 7-25. 1989-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 26-38. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 870
- Formerly published as FUEL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
- PETROLEUM SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY offers articles relating to the fundamental scientific and technological aspects of fuel sources such as heavy oils, tar sands, residue, coal, oil shale and biomass.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.