OPERATIONAL RESEARCH SOCIETY. JOURNAL
Vols. 1-71. Basingstoke, 1950-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 25,000
- Vols. 1-36. 1950-1985. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 37-50. 1986-1999. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 51-58. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 805
- Vols. 59-71. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 950
- Formerly published as OPERATIONAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY
- The aim of OPERATIONAL RESEARCH SOCIETY. JOURNAL is to provide "good, practical case studies" useful to "practitioners, researchers, teachers, students and consumers of operational research, and which cover the theory, practice, history or methodology of OR." Real applications related to forecasting, production, inventory, and project management, logistics, maintenance, marketing, packing, purchasing, reliability, and scheduling are the focus of the theoretical discussions, practical articles, and case studies (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.