MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-36. Leeds, 1985-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 21,000
- Vols. 1-11. 1985-1995. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 12-23. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 24-36. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 870
- Formed by the merger of METALS SCIENCE and METALS TECHNOLOGY
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY covers properties and processing of metals alloys and nonmetallic materials (e.g. engineering ceramics, cements and concrete, polymers, adhesives, composites and electronic materials).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.