LEARNING, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-45. Abingdon, 1975-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-30. 1975-2005. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 31-32. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 33-45. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL MEDIA and previously
JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION
- LEARNING, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY covers the traditional media of print and broadcast television and radio, but has now seamlessly extended through digital broadcasting and into all forms of electronic and computer mediated presentations.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.