JOURNAL OF HISTORICAL RESEARCH IN MUSIC EDUCATION
Vols. 1-40. Tempe, 1980-2018/19. Reprint.
Set price $ 2,900
- Vol. 1, 1980. $ 40
- Vols. 2-13. 1981-1992. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 14-20. 1993-1999. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 21-40. 1999/2000-2018/19. Per volume $ 80
- Continues: Bulletin of Historical Research in Music Education to V20/1999.
- The JOURNAL OF HISTORICAL RESEARCH IN MUSIC EDUCATION is unique in that it is the only music education journal whose topics focus solely on the diverse international history of music education including biographical, methodological, sociological, historiographical and qualitative studies of music teaching and learning.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.