JOURNAL OF MATERNAL-FETAL AND NEONATAL MEDICINE
Vols. 1-33. Lancaster, 1992-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 26,000
- Vols. 1-18. 1992-2005. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 19-25. 2006-2012. Per volume $ 870
- Vols. 26-28. 2013-2015. Per volume $ 1650
- Vols. 29-33. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 2250
- JOURNAL OF MATERNAL-FETAL AND NEONATAL MEDICINE publishes a wide range of research on the obstetric, medical, genetic, mental health and surgical complications of pregnancy and their effects on the mother, fetus and neonate. Research on audit, evaluation and clinical care in maternal-fetal and perinatal medicine is also featured.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Informa Healthcare
Informa Healthcare retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.