JOURNAL OF FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY
Vols. 1-31. London, 1990-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,400
- Vols. 1-14. 1990-2003. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 15-18. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 19-31. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
- JOURNAL OF FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY is the leading international journal in the field. Throughout the world, psychiatrists, psychologists, criminologists, lawyers, sociologists, social workers and other legal and medical professionals use this journal as their major forum for penetrating, informed global debate on the latest developments and disputes affecting the practice of forensic psychiatry.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.