JOURNAL OF NONPROFIT AND PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING
Vols. 1-32. Binghamton, 1993-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 7,700
- Vols. 1-9. 1993-2001. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 10-18. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 19-20. 2008-2008. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 21-32. 2009-2020. Per volume $ 360
- The JOURNAL OF NONPROFIT AND PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETING provides a forum for the development of marketing thought and for the dissemination of marketing knowledge in the nonprofit and public sector of the economy.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.