JOURNAL OF SPORTS SCIENCES
Vols. 1-38. London, 1983-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 21,000
- Vols. 1-9. 1983-1991. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 10-16. 1992-1998. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 17-25. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 805
- Vols. 26-38. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 950
- The JOURNAL OF SPORTS SCIENCES provides a contact point among the separate disciplines in sports sciences. Includes contributions from the human sciences: anatomy, anthropology, behavioral sciences, physiology and psychology. Papers cover technologies such as design of playing equipment and sports facilities, as well as applied research in training, team selection, performance prediction or modification and stress reduction.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.