JOURNAL OF PACIFIC HISTORY
Vols. 1-55. Abingdon, 1966-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 7,500
- Vols. 1-26. 1966-1991. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 27-42. 1992-2007. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 43-51. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 52-55. 2017-2020. Per volume $ 375
- JOURNAL OF PACIFIC HISTORY is a refereed international journal serving historians, prehistorians, anthropologists and others interested in the study of mankind in the Pacific Islands (including Hawaii and New Guinea), and is concerned generally with political, economic, religious and cultural factors affecting human presence there.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.