JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC STUDIES
Vols. 1-47. Bradford, 1974-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-6. 1974-1979. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 7-16. 1980-1989. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 17-34. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 35-47. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 400
- Formerly published as ECONOMIC STUDIES
- JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC STUDIES maintains a sound balance between the theory and practice of economics. Covers new developments in the international monetary system, urban bias in developing countries, economic methodology, labor and regional economics, history of economic thought, finance, and dependency theory.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Emerald holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.