INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY
Vols. 1-63. Thousand Oaks, 1957-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 8,900
- Vols. 1-34. 1957-1990. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 35-43. 1991-1999. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 44-51. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 52-63. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 290
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY provides a forum for research, discussion, and treatment of all variables associated with crime and delinquency. Treatment of the offender is emphasized, in both theoretical and clinical practice papers coming from the fields of criminology, law, psychiatry, psychology, sociology, and related professions. Topics have included juvenile mass murderers, the relationship between moral development and mass murder or suicide, child abuse in Japan, the loneliness of incarcerated men, and delinquency prevention in China (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.