INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS
Vols. 1-107. London, 1955/56-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 37,000
- Vols. 1-66. 1955/56-1989. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 67-85. 1989-1998. Per volume $ 510
- Vols. 86-94. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 1210
- Vols. 95-107. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 1430
- Coverage in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS ranges from fundamental conduction processes in vacuum, gases, vapors and semiconductors to the applications of electronic devices and techniques to engineering requirements in communications, digital processing and computing, power regulation and measurement.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.