ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION
Sarasota, 1983-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 3,900
- Nos. 1-3. 1983-1985. Per number $ 60, continued as
- Vols. 1-18. 1986-2003. Per volume $ 60
- Vols. 19-22. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 23-34. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 200
- A publication of the American Accounting Association, ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION contains scholarly works designed to improve the field of accounting education. Research articles describe trends and discuss the current state of the field. The instructional resources section presents cases and other materials for classroom use. The journal also includes editorials, commentaries, and reviews of textbooks (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by American Accounting Association
American Accounting Association holds journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.