GENDER, PLACE AND CULTURE
Vols. 1-27. Abingdon, 1994-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 7,100
- Vols. 1-12. 1994-2005. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 13-14. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 15-22. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 300
- Vols. 23-27. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 450
- GENDER, PLACE AND CULTURE provides a forum for research and debate concerning the connections of geography and gender issues. Topics include spatial aspects of gender relations, oppression structures, gender construction and politics relations between gender and ethnicity, age, class, and other social categories, and so on. Articles are theoretical or empirical but with implications for theory (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.