DUKE MATHEMATICAL JOURNAL
Vols. 1-169. Durham, 1935-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 32,000
- Vols. 1-42. 1935-1975. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 43-95. 1976-1998. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 96-140. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 141-160. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 161-164. 2012-2015. Per volume $ 1210
- Vols. 165-169. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 1455
- DUKE MATHEMATICAL JOURNAL is one of the premier mathematical journals published by universities in the United States because of the strict editorial standards used. Papers are short and are mostly concerned with the reporting of mathematical research. International Mathematics Research Notices, published since 1991 as a special section, is now being published independently to speed up dissemination of new research results (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Duke University Press
Duke University Press holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.