CITY: ANALYSIS OF URBAN TRENDS, CULTURE, THEORY, POLICY, ACTION
Vols. 4-24. Abingdon, 2000-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 6,100
- Vols. 4-11. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 12-20. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 21-24. 2017-2020. Per volume $ 650
Nums. 1-8. 1996-1997. Per number $ 50
- Publication was suspended during 1998-1999.
- CITY looks at cities and their futures from many perspectives including those of the information revolution, the environment, the local, global, and multi-cultural. It is concerned with policy and action as well as theory and analysis.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.