CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS
Vols. 6-51. London, 1976-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 23,000
- Vols. 6-27. 1976-1996. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 28-38. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 39-51. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 870
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF CYBERNETICS
- CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS, as indicated by its title change, is putting more emphasis on systems work. Fuzzy systems are gaining more distinction. Examples are articles dealing with "fuzzy closed-loop control systems" and "fuzzy query processing for document retrieval." Its editorial board caters to progenitive, sibling, and adoptive systems (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.