Vols. 1-34. London, 1987-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-11. 1987-1997. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 12-16. 1998-2002. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 17-21. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 22-29. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 30-34. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 790
- CULTURAL STUDIES is an international journal which explores the relation between cultural practices, everyday life, material, economic, political, geographical and historical contexts. It fosters more open analytic, critical and political conversations by encouraging people to push the dialogue into fresh, uncharted territory. It also aims to intervene in the processes by which the existing techniques, institutions and structures of power are reproduced, resisted and transformed.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.