AFRICAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Vols. 1-24. Abingdon, 1997-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 3,700
- Vols. 1-7. 1997-2003. Per volume $ 85
- Vols. 8-13. 2004-2009. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 14-24. 2010-2020. Per volume $ 235
- Formerly known as Journal of the Southern African Association for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education (1997-2001).
- The aim of the African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education is to disseminate, as widely as possible, high quality research findings and well written articles on Curriculum Studies; Teacher Education; Education for Development; Mathematics Education; Science Education; Design and Technology Education and Computer Education.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.